Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy days

I thought it was a lovely idea to once a week be happy and have a reason to be cheerful. So I have some.

1.My niece Emma over at The syders told me she was starting slimming club, called Slimming World. They had a special offer on so I had a think and thought that I would join as well. Many years ago I was slimming leader so I knew the diet worked. If she had not been going I would have thought about not bothering . So I am very grateful to her for giving me the idea.



2. Following on from the above, I lost 3 pounds yay me, as i am taking steroids and i was worried.Emma also lost weight so Im very gratful for both of us.


3. My kitchen is getting down so I am gratful to my hubbie for all his work to make it lovely. Still a long way to go but I can see light.

4.I am also really happy I have a fab family which makes me cheerful everyday. Today is my sons 32nd birthday. He's grown into a lovely man and we are so proud of everything he has achieved . Love you Matthew .







No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much