Wednesday 6 August 2014

Gnat Review

I love fabric as its been a huge part of my life. So when I got the chance to review one of the many items by
Gnat I jumped at it. I was excited to see what they would send and I have to say I was not disapointed at all.
When my item came it was the most fun man's shirt I have ever seen!


It was made of soft cotton fabric and each part of the shirt was a different fabric. Slightly mad but also really lots of fun. It was very well made and fitted perfectly on my husband who normally has issues with shirts fitting. It washed very well and looked just as good as when it first arrived.
If you are able to wear a funky shirt why settle for a boring while one! My husband loves it and plans to save to wear on Christmas day to make everyone smile.
Check out the Gnat range and go have fun!


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product.

4 comments :

  1. Wow love that shirt how fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Its rather bright and fun make you smile straight away

      Delete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much