Wednesday 29 October 2014

Santa Maria and Cacao & Ancho Chilli Review




Recently it was National chocolate week and as part of that I got to try another yummy sauce by Santa Maria, called Cacao and Ancho Chilli..  A rich savoury tomato sauce with ancho chillies and cacao .  Chilli and chocolate is a something everyone says is really lovely, but not one I have tried. I found a great recipe on the jar and I thought it sounded really yummy. Here it is for you to try

Cacao & Ancho Chicken

500g chicken breast thinly sliced

1 jar of Santa Maria cacao & ancho chilli seasoning & sauce
oil for frying plain

Heat the oil and fry the chicken till it is brown and well cooked. Lower the heat and add the seasoning and stir well.
Add the contents of the jar into the pan with the chicken.
You can add extra water to the mix if required. Stir and cook for a further 3-5 mins
Serve with Santa Maria plain flour tortillas or rice

It was really nice and spicy but not too hot which is what I enjoy. So I hope you will go our and try this great sauce. There are lots of great recipes over

http://www.santamariaworld.co.uk/

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much