Thursday 19 March 2015

2am I am still awake

So its 2am and I am sitting here on the computer when I should be sleeping! I spend most of my days feeling sick and worn out, then when I should be sleeping I am wide awake. So is the life of someone with chronic pain and Fibromyalgia. I have learnt to cope with the pain , I have to live with the weight gain and lack of fitness but its hard. Just recently I have had a problem and getting past each day has been a struggle to say the least. I may look healthy from the outside (apart from being fat) but its far from the truth.
So I will carry on but its so not easy or fun as I am a total worrier as well.
See you after I try to get some sleep ...........................


No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much