Sunday 7 February 2016

Family Playtime!

This weekend I got the pleasure of spending time with some of my lovely family. My son Matthew , his wife Karen and our  grandson Nathan. I was really looking forward to seeing him and we thought a good place was the soft play we have where we live.
I had never been to one before as they were not around when my children were little so I did not know what to expect. I was really surprised how bright and fun it looked, full of sunny colours and my fave bright pink chairs, what more can you ask for!
The whole place was spotless and clean and It seemed like a great place to let the kids have some fun.
Nathan is still little so we made sure we got there early so he had time to have fun before the older children arrived. It was full of slides and ball pits and trampolines , toys and lots to do.
Mummy and nanny had a nice cup of tea and watched while  Nathan and daddy tried out a few things. I would have loved to try some but was scared I would never get up again lol.
We had a quick walk around the local shop and then back to my house for lunch.
Nathan was a very good boy and I had a lovely day. It was really nice to spend time with them all . I thought I would share some pictures of the day, taken by my daughter in law Karen and my son Matthew. Have a great week everyone xx















2 comments :

  1. ah my two sons would have loved this day out! It looks like a lot of fun! #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would have loved it too lol

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much