Sunday 12 June 2016

Hartleys Mixed Berry Flavour Glitter Jelly Review

Now I love jelly! I have so many happy memories of the all the fun ones my mum would make as a child. To be honest I still make it as I think the fun can still go on even as an adult lol.
I was so excited by a new range of Glitter and yes I did say Glitter jelly's. I got mine all ready to make up for a party !

It was super easy to make and no endless mixing which was great. I filled up my lovely blue mould and waiting for the fun part of eating it.
We had a little party planned so it was a chance to dress up and have fun


The jelly was yummy and everyone was super impressed by the glitter. So what are you waiting for get out today for your glitter and have a party with Hartleys!

Lots of information at

http://www.hartleysfruit.co.uk/

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much