Friday 8 July 2016

Mandy's Heaven Fashion

I make no secret of the fact I am a plus size lady, I really wish I  was not but I am. Clothes are a nightmare , the fit the colour the size it goes on and on! I am always looking for a nice range that works with my size and makes me feel good. Awhile back I was looking through web sites and come across a company called Mandy's Heaven. Let them tell you are little about the company.



FASHION AND STYLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A PASSION FOR ME AND SO MANDY'S HEAVEN IS BOTH A BUSINESS AND A DREAM COME TRUE.

Mandy’s Heaven is more than a typical shop with high quality Italian and French fashion. It’s a boutique experience for all shapes, sizes and ages. We have everything from ladies plus size knitwear to dresses for mature women.


MAKING IT PERSONAL IS WHAT MANDY'S HEAVEN IS ALL ABOUT!

I dreamed of creating a place where the shopping experience was a pleasant adventure with a personal touch. My wish was for my customers to enjoy looking through the ladies plus size clothes and clothes for mature women in a cosy atmosphere; perhaps with a cake, coffee or a glass of Prosecco in hand. I wanted to make it the best shopping experience out there!

The living room of my 400 year old thatched cottage quickly became the space where my dream could finally come true. Mandy’s Heaven started with only three rails of clothes... a small inventory but a lot of passion. Soon my friends flocked to my shop excited by the opportunity to experience this entirely new way of shopping. They brought their friends who brought their friends and within months, my little Mandy’s Heaven range had spread to three whole rooms.

I didn’t have a business plan, only my passion and vision of creating the ultimate personal shopping experience. Now we offer a constantly changing range of ladies plus size clothes, clothes for mature women, jewellery and fashion accessories including more than 400 different lines.

WE ARE A FAMILY BUSINESS AND WE TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS AS PART OF OUR FAMILY

We believe that keeping it small is the way to offer the best customer service and personal touch possible.

My husband John looks after the business side including the inventory, packing and shipping. Jay, my son (the brains behind our website), looks after marketing, customer service and is the technical guru.

We have just finished building a log cabin in our garden that acts as our office, it’s all hands to the pumps 24/7.

We all work closely together to create the ultimate shopping heaven.


 I loved the name and when I started to look I loved the fashion. Totally yummy tops and dresses, shoes and bags I was in my heaven. A lot of the items did not go up to my size but a few bits were a free size and I took a chance and ordered.  I was delighted with them and ended up with at least three fab tops to wear.

I was delighted with the quality and customer service ( a rare thing these days) and wanted to order more. So I was delighted when they added a plus size range.  I recently contacted them to ask if they could please add more to the range, and they got back to me straight away to say it was something they were working on so good news all round.
Even more exciting they asked me to try one of the range .  I choose their wine red  zip top. It is a super batwing top that is in a nice weight jersey so super easy to wear. You can dress it up for day and evening wear, and its fab to wear. Love the rich ruby colour and  can see it being perfect for any season as you can wear alone or add another layer under for cooler weather. Would look great with jeans or smart trousers for work. Or even with a skirt.  This is a picture of me in it I think it looks pretty good!



The best thing is Mandy's have given me a discount code to share with you for 20% off !!
So you must go over to


and use the code jollyjillys20

and check out their range of beautiful clothes for ladies of all size.
 Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product.

4 comments :

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much