Monday 18 July 2016

The Body Confidence Program




I am and have always been fighting with my weight. I have been very slim and big as I am now. I used to be able to lose weight with ease but as I have got older and had more medical issues its got harder and harder.
I was recently asked if I would like to take part in a lifestyle healthy eating plan by
Ru-tee at The Body Confidence Program. I went to the web site and was impressed by Ru-tee's experience in this area. After years of issues with her own body she developed her plan , not a diet but more a way of life. It is an 8 week online lifestyle transformation program based on optimising the body's natural circadian rhythm through diet and making small changes to how you live your life. Benefits are weight lose, increased energy , and confidence and promises 16 inch reduction.

So my journey began on saturday last week and I had all my solders in a line ready to go. I started with a 30 min phone call with Ru-tee who went over all the facts for us. The web site is well laid out and has all the meals and menus ready for you to see. There is also a handy print out shopping list which was great.  I will not lie in saying not the best week for me as my daughter is getting married on the 23rd and you can imagine the stress levels are high lol.
I went shopping and got everything I needed and so far its going good. I have had times when I felt unwell but Ru-tee has explained that will happen till your body gets rid of all the nasties.
I have taken some pictures of the meal which have been very nice so far.  So come back and check out how I am doing and wish me luck




http://thebodyconfidenceprogram.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much