Monday 26 September 2016

The Body Confidence Program Review



I was recently asked if I would like to take part in a lifestyle healthy eating plan by
Ru-tee at The Body Confidence Program. I went to the web site and was impressed by Ru-tee's experience in this area. After years of issues with her own body she developed her plan , not a diet but more a way of life. It is an 8 week online lifestyle transformation program based on optimising the body's natural circadian rhythm through diet and making small changes to how you live your life. Benefits are weight loss, increased energy , and confidence and promises 16 inch reduction.

I found the web site easy to use and the whole program simple and better still yummy food. All the measurements were sent and then we had a telephone call from Ru-tee. It was great to hear the other people that were  joining me in the journey and I got lots of information from Ru-tee to set me going.
It was very simple to start as you get a handy list , you can use the yummy recipes from the site or make up your own food using the food lists.
You have no worries as all the info is there and with e mail and social media it was super fast to get a reply to any question.

Every week we got new food lists and every week we had a phone call where we could ask questions and get help.
I lost inches every week which amazed me as I have very limited mobility so I can't do any fitness as well. I checked in with the facebook page and that really kept me going as you could see what everyone else was doing.
 There were lots of mind type things you could try to help you get away from the blame issue of weight gain.And lots of tips and hints to help you succeed . We were encourage to say weight reduction rather than weight loss and that has stayed with me.

I completed the 8 week course and I was very proud I did. I feel a drum roll coming on as I lost around 33 1/2 inches all over my body. Yes you read it correct 33  1/2 inches and reduced weight by about 10 pounds. I mainly reduced around my bust and waist but everywhere really.
So what have you to lose apart from weight and inches . You have everything to gain and I know I felt better and ready to push on to reduce my weight and more inches, in the future.
You can sign up or find lots more information over on the web site below. Good luck sign up today


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample course 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much