Friday 2 September 2016

Thomas J Fudge Crackers and Crispbread Review

Thomas  J Fudge is an all time fave with me! I have had the pleasure of lots of wonderful biscuits and crackers so I was keen to try the new range.
Ideal for those nights in and when you have friends round. The new Mini Wafers for nibbling and Cracker and Crispbreads for dipping and topping. Fab for your cheese if you are having a dinner party and even better to snack on.

The mini wafers come in three flavours:-

Punchy Jalapeno



 Containing paprika, cayenne pepper and real jalapenos. Small but with a huge bit of flavour. Not too hot but with a nice kick. Lovely with a dip

Thai Chilli



I really liked this flavour. So great and so light they melt in your month. Not hot at all but taste fab. I should add sorry the box is empty but they were so good I could not wait!!

Melty Cheddar



A lovely rich , buttery and cheese fix all in one go. So light and tasty I confess to eating the whole box to myself whoops lol

Almond and Cranberry/ Hazelnut &; Apple crackers






Yummy sweet and crunchy . Taste so yummy with a good mature cheddar, brie and slices of grape or apple. Look really fab and make them fancy or just run off with the whole box yourself.

Sunflower & Caraway/Pumpkin & sesame








This crackers are so versatile they can go with everything sweet and savoury. Add cheese and apple or avocado and bean dip, then enjoy.

Spelt Sourdough/Rye Sourdough Crispbread



Really nice and peppery once again fab with cheese. These are firmer and so easy to pile up with a yummy toppings like turkey and honey mustard.

The new Mini Wafer's along with the crackers & crispbreads RRP £2.25 will be available in Waitrose from now For lots more information about the  Thomas J Fudge range pop over to


please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much