Tuesday 4 October 2016

Love Your Mouth Challenge





I recently got asked to take part in a  Love your Mouth  Challenge  all about oral health, and also to look at some facts. I was shocked at how people admitted to not brushing their teeth and also how many conditions are preventable is we have good oral hygiene. I know I can't go to bed without brushing my teeth and although I have good teeth, I have to be very careful with gum care.
The little survey was easy and simple to do, not many questions and it then told you recommendations for products for you. My products were
Corsodyl Toothpaste to help with bleeding gums and also Corsodyl Daily mouthwash for everyday gum protection.
I already use both and have done so for some time so I know they are both excellent products.The tooth paste leaves your mouth really clean and the mouth wash is not too strong .  I also got a cute little timer as its recommended you brush for at least 2 minutes. I thought the timer was a great idea and also wonderful for children. Start them young on oral health and it becomes second nature as they grow older.


I really hope you pop over to the web site for the challenge and to find out lots more information on oral health. It takes seconds but can be so important.

2 comments :

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much