Tuesday 14 February 2017

Aldi Restaurant at Home Range


This household is a big lover of the Aldi stores. We recently had a new store one of the 600 spread over the country, open near to us. My husband who is the main cook loves the range and the great prices. So we already loved all the food items but when I heard about the new  Restaurant at Home Range we were very excited.  The range will be online on the 2nd March 2017 and nation wide by the 9th , but lucky us got to test drive a couple of items first.

Premium Food Processor



Prepare to cook like a professional with this Premium Food Processor (£49.99), perfect for mixing, beating and blending all ingredients. It also comes complete with pre-programmed Pulse, Ice Crushing and Smoothie cycles, and is available in cream and grey colour options. It also comes with a really handy case for all your accessories which is fab. Don't know about you but I am always putting things away then losing bits. This way they stay safe for when you need them. You can do everything with this machine from making cakes to chopping vegetables. Its easy to use and clean and not a huge machine, so does not take up much counter top space.  For the price point I think it is excellent and good value. 

Medium Fry Pan



This is a really handy size fry pan. ( from 14.99) not too small but a good size for most things. Very heavy and sturdy I think it will be around the kitchen for a while. Easy to clean and to use. The thing my husband loved was it could also go inside the oven which is great. Just be super careful to use oven gloves to get it out lol.  Nice shape makes it very easy to flip things and  cooks nice and even . Can't wait to see and try the whole range of cook wear as I was impressed by this one.

As I said the whole Restaurant at Home Range will be available in store next month from the 2nd online and nation wide by the 9th , but you can always find out more information at the Aldi web site




Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving  a sample of the product 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much