Monday 22 May 2017

English Tea Shop Iced Tea Review

I love a cup of tea! Any day any time and I am there. However with the warmer weather coming you may fancy a cool drink.  The new range by the English Tea Shop is an exquisite blend of iced tea, great for summer picnics or BBQ's . All organic but losing out none of your tea flavour but without added sugar or sweeteners.
I got to try two in the range.

Berry Boost

This is a really fruity tea with lovely notes of pomegranate and blueberry, added in hibiscus, rosehip and apple. Its packed with flavour and you almost feel it doing you good. Yummy in tall glasses sitting in the garden with family and friends. I have to say this was my favourite as I loved the fruity taste.

Cool Breeze

The summer needs this flavour !! Burst of cool peppermint mixed with waves of strawberry and hibiscus that will have your taste buds dancing.  So refreshing on a hot day , make sure you are stocked up as everyone will want some.

There is also Summer Haze a zingy lemon and Indian summer which is green tea and lemongrass.

If you would like to know more about the range and The English Tea Shop pop over to their web site at :

http://theenglishteashop.biz/


please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much