Friday 11 May 2018

Aldi Summer Range Pool Inflatables Review

Well we had some summer last week and prediction's is that it is coming back, so now is the time to race to Aldi and stock up.
They are just launching their new range of pool inflatables which are sure to be a hit with everyone,
I got to see.

Foldable baby pool
£12.00



A really cute little pool which is ideal in size for a baby. Super fast to set up and use. Comes in its own carry bag which can also be used to carry water in. Its small so as I said fast to set up and easy to clean and put away. We are going to the beach in two weeks and I will be taking this for my one year old grandson to play in.

Inflatable animals rings
£1.99




Very cute inflatable animals . Fairly easy to blow up and the kids love them just to sit on and play as well as the pool.

Printed Beach Towels
£6.99



Really nice size beach towel with unicorns which will make my grandchildren very happy. Good size and wash well . Bright colours and pictures

Lots more in the range so check it out in store from the 20th May or online to pre order from 13th may.
Further information about all Aldi products at



please note I was not paid for this review on receiving a sample of the products 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much